2007-11 Z1 Jag
Designed to compress and hold springs during assembly and disassembly
• Fits drive and driven clutches, both primary and secondary
• Fits requirements of many factory repair manuals, which specify the use of a specialty tool for clutch compression
• Powdercoated steel construction with adjustable stand-offs
• Perfect for field or shop service on Arctic Cat, Polaris, Ski-Doo, and Yamaha, or even ATVs, UTVS, and golf carts
- Designed for Standard or Single-Ply OEM Tracks
- Oversized 1.16" Heads which prevent pull through
- Industrial Grade 80° Carbide Tip
- Military Grade Stainless Stee
- 15 Years of USA Quality Construction
- Nylock nuts included
- Sold in packs of 36
- For backers, taller nuts, and stud related tools CLICK HERE
Stage 2 Diamond Drive Clutch Kit for 2004-2011 Diamond Drive Models
Helpful Tool Options: Add the sheave clamp tool to hold the clutch together allowing for tip adjustment of the weights. Add the 3 finger spring tool to easily install or adjust the torsion or team conversion endcap included in this kit.
- Goldstar weights are available for most Arctic Cat & Polaris models. Please see drop down menus below for proper model selection.
- Non bushing Arctic Cat weights come with arms, set screws, magnetic inserts, and an allen wrench for the set screws. These will fit 2004 and newer Arctic Cat models without bushing and with set screws.
- Polaris and Pre-2004 Arctic Cat Models (ones with bushings) come with arms, magnetic inserts, and an allen wrench These will fit most Polaris models / 2003 and previous Arctic Cat Models.
- Our sheave clamp tool will allow you to add or subtract weight near the tip for fine tuning without removing the weights.
BMP Quick Click Torsional Conversion Kit
Part #: BMP-TCK
BMP Complete Torsional Conversion Kit for Diamond Drive Arctic Cats
Part #: BMP-CTCK
- Heavy duty clutch puller much stronger than many others on the market
- Fits 2010-Up Arctic Cat models
- Also works on 2007-Up 1000cc 2 stroke and 1100cc 4 stroke models
- Also works on Wildcat 1000 & 700 UTV models
Have a BMP Torsion kit? Then you need this easy to use tool! Helps you adjust your spring and uses your spark plug wrench or socket to increase or decrease spring tension. Works on all torsion kits from 2005-Up.
Part #: BD-50033
Please select below if you would like a map loaded into your PC5. Then list your machine, model year, riding elevation along with any engine, exhaust, or intake modifications. Maps are only available for those with BMP Products. Power Commanders loaded with maps will have a BMP sticker on the outside of the box labeled with the map.
Auto Tune for Power Commander V.
Standard PN: DJ-AT-200
Harley-Davidson PN: DJ-AT-100