- 14 Month BMP Girls Calendar
Rage 3 or Rage 6 Primary clutch for can am ATV's and UTV's!
Be sure to purchase this product with the STM Tuner Secondary Clutch!
STM Gen 2 Tuner Secondary Clutch for Can-Am Models including Renegade, Outlander, Commander and Maverick.
For best results use with the STM Rage 3 or Rage 6 Primary clutch
2014-Up Maverick 1000 models will need the clutch housing flange to work with the updated clutch cover.
- Power Commander V for a variety of models
- Select your exact model and year from the drop down menu below
- Precise fueling so you can dial in your ride for optimum power and reliability
- Easily adjust fuel from any windows computer
- Some models adjust fuel and timing (see drop down for specifics)
- Looking to easily tune while you ride? Many also purchase the Auto Tune module. When purchasing this with your PCV we set up and enable the auto tune so it has all the correct tuner parameters for your machine. Simply hook up and go!
- Many others also purchase the POD-300 Display. This allows you to view fuel changes in that area, data log, view Air/Fuel ratios (if you have the wideband 2 or auto tune), throttle position, timing changes, and even tune your low, mid, and high fuel ranges on the fly!
- Click HERE for a list of our maps
- Boxes with ignition control will normally come pre-programmed for a higher rev limit
- If you have our modifications we can preload one of our custom tuned maps for your machine
- If your PCV is loaded with a map from us, it will have a sticker on the front of the PCV packaging box
Auto Tune for Power Commander V.
Standard PN: DJ-AT-200
Harley-Davidson PN: DJ-AT-100
Please click on the link below for the application chart. Select your make & model then simply select your belt part number from the drop down list below! If your belt part number is not shown below, please call.
Purchasing for a RZR 800? See below for fitment:
Dayco XTX 2239: 2008-2011 Standard RZR
Dayco XTX 2248: 2009 RZR S
Dayco XTX 2250: RZR 4 Models, 2012-14 Standard RZR, 2010-14 RZR S
- Great value for the price
- 100% digestible materials
- Intake screen for debris protection
- Plastic construction prohibits icing and sticking
- Easily remove the rubber flap for an excellent 2 way air vent
- Easy hole-saw installation
- Extremely low cracking pressure ensures the engine does not bog
- The 3 inch vent has nearly 2x the flow volume as the competition (the 2 inch is comparable)